WarZone MU - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarZone MU - Official Forum

24/7 Season 6 Episode 3 Private Server with Balanced PVP in all Class , 9999999xp 30% drop rate , Friendly GM's , all events are working, and All items are very affordable.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
†RAKiZTA†
[Introduction] inspirondell I_vote_lcap[Introduction] inspirondell I_voting_bar[Introduction] inspirondell I_vote_rcap 
Windows8
[Introduction] inspirondell I_vote_lcap[Introduction] inspirondell I_voting_bar[Introduction] inspirondell I_vote_rcap 
EmptyList
iLegion
Optimus
mishicorp
EvilAndBad
♪KIRITO♪
KardinaL
Shai
Most active topic starters
Optimus
†RAKiZTA†
iLegion
EmptyList
Shai
Cat Tea <///3
KardinaL
railey
mishicorp
RADAMANTIS
Latest topics
» [Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyDecember 28th 2014, 05:39 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» [Topic] Problem
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 22nd 2013, 12:50 by Kakarin

» [Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 02:03 by EmptyList

» [Suggestion] Webshop
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 08:41 by back2basic

» [Schedule] [GM]Shai
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 8th 2013, 04:56 by Shai

» free credits for old account
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 12:12 by Windows8

» [topic} problem
[Introduction] inspirondell EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 10:23 by RADAMANTIS

Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
[Chat] Global Section
[Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Event] August Top Voter
[Music Video Section]
[Topic] Problem
[Event] Reset Master
[Application] WarZoneMU Helper
[Event] Player Killer Of The Week
[Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Closed] Apllication Moderator

[Introduction] inspirondell

Go down 
+4
EvilAndBad
mishicorp
Windows8
inspiron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
inspiron
inspiron

[Introduction] inspirondell Empty
PostSubject: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 03:31

• Name:Walt Boyd Vertudez

• Character name:INSPIRON
• Guild:
• Interests:Play MU games
• Facebook: (optional)soul_walt@yahoo.com
• About yourself: (optional)Im Friendly
• Other stuff you want to share to the community.

Title Edited By: EmptyList
Back to top Go down
Windows8
Windows8

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 03:42

welcome to our community
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 04:03

Welcome to the WarZone MU Community bro Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilAndBad
Test Game Master
Test Game Master
EvilAndBad

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 06:29

WELCOME PO! =]
Back to top Go down
Shai
Game Master
Game Master
Shai

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 06:43

Welcome to the WarZone Family, and wait for the Season 6 Smile We will rising Smile
Back to top Go down
iLegion
WarZone MU Warrior
WarZone MU Warrior
iLegion

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 08:15

Welcome to our community ...
Back to top Go down
†RAKiZTA†

[Introduction] inspirondell W6WWbUe
†RAKiZTA†

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 10:07

Welcome to the community and please change the thread title. [Introduction] inspiron <--- hehehe enjoy.
Back to top Go down
EmptyList
Test Game Master
Test Game Master
EmptyList

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 15:04

inspiron: Welcome to our Community my friend Smile

Windows8: Hey, please just leave 1 post only not make 2 or 3 post.. i WARN you, next you do it again i BANNED you in Forum..
Post Delete.

Best Regards
EmptyList
WarZone MU Staff
Back to top Go down
http://warzone-mu.sytes.net
Windows8
Windows8

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 23rd 2013, 17:50

baka alam ko ? na isang post lng sa isang thread? baka bago lng? pero nsayo yan kung iban mko ok lang . pde mo naman delete eh kung bawal un bakit mko ibaban dahil lng dun? wow ha... galeng!
Back to top Go down
inspiron
inspiron

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 00:53

thank you;) 
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 06:24

Windows8 wrote:
baka alam ko ? na isang post lng sa isang thread? baka bago lng? pero nsayo yan kung iban mko ok lang . pde mo naman delete eh kung bawal un bakit mko ibaban dahil lng dun? wow ha... galeng!
i think you need to practice some manners Sir! seems like you're the one whose breaking some rules then you're mad about what our TMOD warned you about?! don't be so pathetic! learn to follow rules and adopt some good manners. this post of yours that i QUOTED is one of the samples that tells you're posting wrong in this thread, if you want to reply to the concern/s of our TMOD on you, you must PM him not by posting here because it's so unnecessary! ayt!?
Back to top Go down
EmptyList
Test Game Master
Test Game Master
EmptyList

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 07:04

Windows8 wrote:
WTF! hard to understand, ok, you need to rest dude..

i will close this thread for avoid Spammer and flooder..
Welcome Again Friend to our Community.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
http://warzone-mu.sytes.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Introduction] inspirondell   [Introduction] inspirondell Empty

Back to top Go down

[Introduction] inspirondell
Page 1 of 1