WarZone MU - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarZone MU - Official Forum

24/7 Season 6 Episode 3 Private Server with Balanced PVP in all Class , 9999999xp 30% drop rate , Friendly GM's , all events are working, and All items are very affordable.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
†RAKiZTA†
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking I_vote_lcap[Suggestion] in-game trash talking I_voting_bar[Suggestion] in-game trash talking I_vote_rcap 
Windows8
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking I_vote_lcap[Suggestion] in-game trash talking I_voting_bar[Suggestion] in-game trash talking I_vote_rcap 
EmptyList
iLegion
Optimus
mishicorp
EvilAndBad
♪KIRITO♪
KardinaL
Shai
Most active topic starters
Optimus
†RAKiZTA†
iLegion
EmptyList
Shai
KardinaL
railey
mishicorp
RADAMANTIS
Cat Tea <///3
Latest topics
» [Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyDecember 28th 2014, 05:39 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» [Topic] Problem
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 22nd 2013, 12:50 by Kakarin

» [Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 02:03 by EmptyList

» [Suggestion] Webshop
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 08:41 by back2basic

» [Schedule] [GM]Shai
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 8th 2013, 04:56 by Shai

» free credits for old account
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 12:12 by Windows8

» [topic} problem
[Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 10:23 by RADAMANTIS

Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
[Chat] Global Section
[Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Event] August Top Voter
[Music Video Section]
[Topic] Problem
[Event] Reset Master
[Application] WarZoneMU Helper
[Event] Player Killer Of The Week
[Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Closed] Apllication Moderator

[Suggestion] in-game trash talking

Go down 
+3
Optimus
†RAKiZTA†
mishicorp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mishicorp

[Suggestion] in-game trash talking Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 15:09

Since we have a growing community, i want to suggest this: to those players who will do trash talking in-game or degrading other players saying it on post, private message, or even in normal chatting in-game they must be punished or be banned for some disciplinary actions and to teach them to be righteous and respect each player weak or strong. an SS must be provided at the report section for this. the admin knows that this habit of some players doesn't bring goodness to our server the new comers might adopt this. thats why i'm suggesting this to avoid such actions in game. Good bless!
Back to top Go down
†RAKiZTA†

[Suggestion] in-game trash talking W6WWbUe
†RAKiZTA†

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 02:04

80% Yes, 20% No. Doing trashtalks is like enjoying the game. But you must put it in place. Dont abuse it in using. Well about the banning of players because of trashtalk, hmmm i dont like that because many players are trashtalkers and when they get banned the server will decrease some players.
mishicorp wrote:
Since we have a growing community, i want to suggest this: to those players who will do trash talking in-game or degrading other players saying it on post, private message, or even in normal chatting in-game they must be punished or be banned for some disciplinary actions and to teach them to be righteous and respect each player weak or strong. an SS must be provided at the report section for this. the admin knows that this habit of some players doesn't bring goodness to our server the new comers might adopt this. thats why i'm suggesting this to avoid such actions in game. Good bless!
Back to top Go down
Optimus
WarZoneMU Owner
WarZoneMU Owner
Optimus

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 03:06

RAKiZTA is right . We must give freedom to all players to say what they want .. About our fellow newbies, It depends what they feel if they feel more challenge or get mad. Don't worry we have fellow players have a good decipline . Let them punish those Trashtalkers by PK Smile
Back to top Go down
http://warzone-mu.sytes.net
Windows8
Windows8

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 03:16

Yes 10% , 90% no...

i think trashtalk is part of the game But Dont do that to our GM's/Admin's HAHAHA

shy
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 05:32

well your comments are good and i highly respect it but based on my experience on other servers this manner is not excused by ADMINS. specially the players talking sh*t and other bulgarized stuffs to the players or even to the ADMIN/STAFFS. my point is it's not true that it will decrease the players on playing on our server, it brings the good reputation that this server is disciplined. but it's up to you Optimus to think about that, remember you have a growing community and having great power comes great responsibility :P ayt? thank you!
Back to top Go down
†RAKiZTA†

[Suggestion] in-game trash talking W6WWbUe
†RAKiZTA†

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 05:38

Thread is officially closed.
Requesting for admins/mods to close this thread to avoid flood/spamming.

Regards,
†RAKiZTA†
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 05:48

†RAKiZTA† wrote:
Thread is officially closed.
Requesting for admins/mods to close this thread to avoid flood/spamming.

Regards,
†RAKiZTA†

Sir it's the job for our TMOD to announce "Thread is officially closed." let us not cross their line of duty. and still our Administrator is my focus to answer this suggestion of mine. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Game Master
Game Master
Shai

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 06:10

We all know trash talking inside the game is part of the MU Community, but in a right place and a right time. To fix this issue we need to make Rules about Trash Talking!

"We are free to trash talk to other players, but maybe we have a limitation" We shouldn't include our Parent's by doing trash talk ingame. If he/she still trashtalk/bullied and its include your parents/relative s you can take SS and post it in the right section so admin will take an action on this.

This is a very easy to adopt.

Regards,
Resistance
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 06:13

GreatOne wrote:
We all know trash talking inside the game is part of the MU Community, but in a right place and a right time. To fix this issue we need to make Rules about Trash Talking!

"We are free to trash talk to other players, but maybe we have a limitation" We shouldn't include our Parent's by doing trash talk ingame. If he/she still trashtalk/bullied and its include your parents/relative s you can take SS and post it in the right section so admin will take an action on this.

This is a very easy to adopt.

Regards,
Resistance

finally! you got my point Sir Den Smile thank you for the supporting comment.
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 08:49

Windows8 wrote:
play NURSERY.MU i think the player there is FULL OF DECIPLINE
Sir Windows8, if you dont have any good suggestion about this matter please don't suggest things that might get things worst for you. even if you dont mean it, but mentioning another server is considered as advertising. thank you!
Back to top Go down
Windows8
Windows8

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 21st 2013, 09:10

mishicorp wrote:
Windows8 wrote:
play NURSERY.MU i think the player there is FULL OF DECIPLINE
Sir Windows8, if you dont have any good suggestion about this matter please don't suggest things that might get things worst for you. even if you dont mean it, but mentioning another server is considered as advertising. thank you!

]size=18]IM NOT DOING ADVERTISING BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THAT SERVER I JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE A GM LIKE A TEACHER THAT IS WHAT I MEAN . [/size]
Back to top Go down
EmptyList
Test Game Master
Test Game Master
EmptyList

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 22nd 2013, 06:36

Thread Still Open

Lets wait for the suggestion of our Co-staff and other members of this community..

Best Regard's
EmptyList
WarZone MU Staff
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 22nd 2013, 13:57

Windows8 wrote:
okay sir. thankyou

Calling the attention of our TMOD EmptyList, please give warning to those persons without any important concerns about this matter, SPAMMING on the wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
EmptyList
Test Game Master
Test Game Master
EmptyList

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 22nd 2013, 14:02

Windows8 i deleted your post cause so very nonesense.

Please dont do it again Thank you!

Best Regard's
EmptyList
Back to top Go down
iLegion
WarZone MU Warrior
WarZone MU Warrior
iLegion

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 15:46

You need to be friendly so that you will avoid this kind of matter
but the fact, trash talk is part of the game, we don't need more
ideas and comment to this suggestion, so lets stop this topic.

Thread Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] in-game trash talking   [Suggestion] in-game trash talking Empty

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] in-game trash talking
Page 1 of 1