WarZone MU - Official Forum

24/7 Season 6 Episode 3 Private Server with Balanced PVP in all Class , 9999999xp 30% drop rate , Friendly GM's , all events are working, and All items are very affordable.

HomeRegisterLog in
July 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
†RAKiZTA†
[Topic] Question I_vote_lcap[Topic] Question I_voting_bar[Topic] Question I_vote_rcap 
Windows8
[Topic] Question I_vote_lcap[Topic] Question I_voting_bar[Topic] Question I_vote_rcap 
EmptyList
iLegion
Optimus
mishicorp
EvilAndBad
♪KIRITO♪
KardinaL
Shai
Most active topic starters
Optimus
†RAKiZTA†
iLegion
EmptyList
Shai
railey
mishicorp
RADAMANTIS
KardinaL
Cat Tea <///3
Latest topics
» [Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Topic] Question EmptyDecember 28th 2014, 05:39 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» [Topic] Problem
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 22nd 2013, 12:50 by Kakarin

» [Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 02:03 by EmptyList

» [Suggestion] Webshop
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 08:41 by back2basic

» [Schedule] [GM]Shai
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 8th 2013, 04:56 by Shai

» free credits for old account
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 12:12 by Windows8

» [topic} problem
[Topic] Question EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 10:23 by RADAMANTIS

Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
[Chat] Global Section
[Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Event] August Top Voter
[Topic] Problem
[Music Video Section]
[Event] Reset Master
[Application] WarZoneMU Helper
[Event] Player Killer Of The Week
[Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Closed] Apllication Moderator

[Topic] Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Optimus
WarZoneMU Owner
WarZoneMU Owner
Optimus

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 15:59

♥ Hello Players of WarzoneMU ♥

Welcome to the general topic for questions thread.
If you have questions feel free to post it here.
Before this, please make sure that your question is not listed on our FAQ.

Don't make the following:
-Double Posting
-Flooding
-Flaming
-Make new threads for your questions.

We will try to answer all your questions here.

Regards,
WarzoneMU Staff
Back to top Go down
http://warzone-mu.sytes.net
†RAKiZTA†

[Topic] Question W6WWbUe
†RAKiZTA†

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:01

Sir, 1 day have passed and still my rank is not added in the forum sir? Did the admins/staffs processing my rank? Just a question sir.

[Topic] Question 1075278_10151771996437010_814668745_n_zps0fca86f5
Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.
†RAKiZTA† WarzoneMU

[Topic] Question HayleyWilliamsparamoresignps3
I never dream of being a musician for my livelihood. I certainly never would have wanted to be in the business that I'm in, meaning the fame and the glory, the glitter, the rock star, the famous part.
Back to top Go down
EmptyList
Test Game Master
Test Game Master
EmptyList

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:32

†RAKiZTA† wrote:
Sir, 1 day have passed and still my rank is not added in the forum sir? Did the admins/staffs processing my rank? Just a question sir.
What Rank you mean dude? about the PKOTW? maybe dont have Plate's of PKOTW..

[Topic] Question Emptyl10
[Topic] Question Image_10
Back to top Go down
http://warzone-mu.sytes.net
†RAKiZTA†

[Topic] Question W6WWbUe
†RAKiZTA†

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 02:22

Is the new installer is available @ the website? Give me the link if you have. Like what nelson said tomorrow is the expected day of the opening so i must be there hehe i need to download it now. Thanks

†RAKiZTA† WarzoneMU

I never dream of being a musician for my livelihood. I certainly never would have wanted to be in the business that I'm in, meaning the fame and the glory, the glitter, the rock star, the famous part.
Back to top Go down
iLegion
WarZone MU Warrior
WarZone MU Warrior
iLegion

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 16:02

†RAKiZTA† wrote:
Is the new installer is available @ the website? Give me the link if you have. Like what nelson said tomorrow is the expected day of the opening so i must be there hehe i need to download it now. Thanks

Abutin ng Wednesday or Thursday .. Dami ko kasi nilalagay na NPC..
Wag kayo mag alala maski abutin tayo ng Friday ang importante dto maganda labas ng server .. Kakatamad kasi pag paisa isa ang pag fifix .. Buti na yung pag labas ng WarZone-MU Season 6 Episode 3 walang magreport ng mga bug .. For sure mabibigla kayo sa Season 6 ko hehe .. IMBA toh mga pre.. Expect the unexpected.

Please have more patient ..

[Topic] Question GxhJG
Back to top Go down
†RAKiZTA†

[Topic] Question W6WWbUe
†RAKiZTA†

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 16:17

Dude im just readying the client so if the server is opened i'll play. I have patience dude i know that is hard to upgrade a server. Btw thanks for your answer -_- mingface 
iLegion wrote:
†RAKiZTA† wrote:

Wag kayo mag alala maski abutin tayo ng Friday ang importante dto maganda labas ng server .. Kakatamad kasi pag paisa isa ang pag fifix .. Buti na yung pag labas ng WarZone-MU Season 6 Episode 3 walang magreport ng mga bug .. For sure mabibigla kayo sa Season 6 ko hehe .. IMBA toh mga pre.. Expect the unexpected.

†RAKiZTA† WarzoneMU

Back to top Go down
iLegion
WarZone MU Warrior
WarZone MU Warrior
iLegion

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 01:00

†RAKiZTA† wrote:
Dude im just readying the client so if the server is opened i'll play. I have patience dude i know that is hard to upgrade a server. Btw thanks for your answer -_- mingface 
iLegion wrote:
†RAKiZTA† wrote:

If do you knew the answer, why do you ask a question?
don't ask, if you know the answer,
wait for admins announcement for the new client.
that's that hard to understand.

End of topic!

[Topic] Question GxhJG
Back to top Go down
mishicorp

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question EmptySeptember 26th 2013, 07:29

i just want to ask when will our credits be added to our account? just making some follow-up..

JohnSlim and Napoles is on this QUESTION.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Topic] Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Topic] Question   [Topic] Question Empty

Back to top Go down

[Topic] Question
Page 1 of 1