WarZone MU - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarZone MU - Official Forum

24/7 Season 6 Episode 3 Private Server with Balanced PVP in all Class , 9999999xp 30% drop rate , Friendly GM's , all events are working, and All items are very affordable.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
†RAKiZTA†
[Guide] 3rd Quest I_vote_lcap[Guide] 3rd Quest I_voting_bar[Guide] 3rd Quest I_vote_rcap 
Windows8
[Guide] 3rd Quest I_vote_lcap[Guide] 3rd Quest I_voting_bar[Guide] 3rd Quest I_vote_rcap 
EmptyList
iLegion
Optimus
mishicorp
EvilAndBad
♪KIRITO♪
KardinaL
Shai
Most active topic starters
Optimus
†RAKiZTA†
iLegion
EmptyList
Shai
KardinaL
railey
mishicorp
RADAMANTIS
Cat Tea <///3
Latest topics
» [Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyDecember 28th 2014, 05:39 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» TANGINA KA NELSON!
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:15 by †RAKiZTA†

» [Topic] Problem
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 22nd 2013, 12:50 by Kakarin

» [Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 02:03 by EmptyList

» [Suggestion] Webshop
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 08:41 by back2basic

» [Schedule] [GM]Shai
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 8th 2013, 04:56 by Shai

» free credits for old account
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 12:12 by Windows8

» [topic} problem
[Guide] 3rd Quest EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 10:23 by RADAMANTIS

Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
[Chat] Global Section
[Chat] Filipino Chat Section
[Event] August Top Voter
[Music Video Section]
[Topic] Problem
[Event] Reset Master
[Application] WarZoneMU Helper
[Event] Player Killer Of The Week
[Download] WarZoneMU All Resolution
[Closed] Apllication Moderator

[Guide] 3rd Quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shai
Game Master
Game Master
Shai

[Guide] 3rd Quest Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] 3rd Quest   [Guide] 3rd Quest EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 23:50

This is the 3rd Advancement in which all type of characters need to pursue and succeeded in order to gain new power and enables them to wear a higher level requirement items. It will increase stats, damages, defense and speed. Some characters however, such as Dark Lord and Magic Gladiator, would take this as their 2nd advancement compare to the other character classes. Rage Fighter advancement are not included for this quest. They do have their own separate quest in season 6 of Mu Online.

Requirements:

*You need to be: Blade Knight, Soul Master, Muse Elf, Bloody Summoner, Dark Lord, and Magic Gladiator
*Those that are qualified for NPC Priestess Sevana & NPC Marlon quest, need to complete them before starting this 3rd advancement.
*Character must be level 400.
*Need at least 5-20 mil zen
*Need at least 8-10 reset or 5000-10,000 stats points for your main stats (e.g. strength)

[Guide] 3rd Quest Quest310

1. Go to Crywolf:

* To go to Crywolf, you simply click “M” which bring out the Map box and then click “Crywolf” or type /move or /warp crywolf

2. Talk to NPC Priest Devin (Find in Lorencia Inside)

Follow the NPC stories / Instructions. Collect the quest items and return them to NPC Priest Devin to continue onto the 2nd part of the advancement.

Requirements:
*5mil Zen.
*Need 1 Flame of Death Beam Knight, 1 Horn of Hell Miney, and 1 Feather of Phoenix of Darkness.
(Note: Items drop by monsters in Tarkan, Aida, and Stadium / Arena or/and can be bought in Lorencia’s NPC)

3. Once completed the 1st part of the quest. Talk again to NPC Priest Devin. (2nd Part) [Location: Crywolf 227 ,47]

Follow the NPC stories / Instructions. Kill the amount of monsters required and return to NPC Priest Devin to continue onto the 3rd part of the advancement.

Requirement:

*7mil Zen.
*Kill 20x Balram
*Kill 20x Death Spirit
*Kill 20x Soram

4. Go to Barrack:

*Talk to the NPC Werewolf Guardsman (Location: Crywolf 226 ,43)
[Guide] 3rd Quest Quest311

Requirement:

* Make sure you are level 400
* Finish the 1st part of the Priest Devin quest
* Enter to Barrack by talking to NPC Werewolf Guardsman
Upon doing that, He will teleport you to the quest map (Barrack) in which now you must kill 20 of each the monsters that was stated by NPC Priest Devin:
*20x Balram
*20x Death Spirit
*20x Soram

Once completed..

5. Go back and talk to NPC Priest Devin (3rd Part) [Location: Crywolf 227 ,47]

If you have killed all the necessary amount of monsters, Priest Devin will allow you to go through the 3rd stage. Talk to him once more and follow the requirements below

Requirement:

*10mil Zen.
*Talk to NPC Werewolf Guardsman – Teleport to Barrack
* Walk to the end of Barrack
* Enter Portal to Kill 1x Dark Elf

[Guide] 3rd Quest Darkel10

6. Killing Dark Elf:

Requirement:
* Talk to NPC GateKeeper [Location: Barracks 121 ,167]
* Kill 1 Dark Elf
* Go Back and Talk to Priest Devin

7. Once completed 3rd Part. NPC Priest Devin grant you, the final (3rd) Character Advancement.

- You will also get 20 bonus stats points and the ability to add Master Skill Points.
- Character Advancement Evolution:
* Blade Knight > Blade Master
* Soul Master > Grand Master
* Muse Elf > High Elf
* Bloody Summoner > Dimension Master
* Dark Lord > Lord Emperor
* Magic Gladiator > Duel Master

[Guide] 3rd Quest Quest312

Credits: http://www.muguides.info/
Back to top Go down
iLegion
WarZone MU Warrior
WarZone MU Warrior
iLegion

[Guide] 3rd Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide] 3rd Quest   [Guide] 3rd Quest EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 01:40

Thread Closed !
Back to top Go down

[Guide] 3rd Quest
Page 1 of 1